Anybody serious about keeping in touch with their clients and contacts should 'offer' a free up to date newsletter!
Newsletters are rich examples of giving to get. They can achieve a number of goals while delivering worthwhile information to people's inboxes:
- Newsletters provide people with current information, without them having to go and find it
- Newsletters can provide information aggregation, selecting the most interesting points or content in a topic, (which is becoming more valuable as the amount of information people have to deal with increases)
- Newsletters will be the biggest area of growth and development in publishing over the next 10 years
- Newsletters gather visitors' contact details, which gives website owners a way to communicate directly with interested people
- Newsleters provide website owners with a cost-effective channel to promote their services and products
- Newsletters keep you in touch and shows your website or business is still alive and breathing
It can be a hard enough job to get people to your website, but once you have them interested in your product/ service or information, it is easy to keep them informed with a newsletter. Each newsletter sent may provide the right choice for some one at exactly the right time that they need it in their life.
Light design offers a newsletter add-on option with their advanced website.